Windows Script Host not found

Options
Siwan
Siwan Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
So I've had these 2 pops up all the time popping up on my PC, and everytime I attempt to close it, it just pops back up. 

File 1; Scriptfile  *C:\Users\45819\AppData\Local\Temp\EhoeA.vbs* not found.

File 2;  Scriptfile  *C:\Users\45819\AppData\Local\Temp\CAuh.vbs* not found.

I really want this fixed as it distracts me alot during work on the PC.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you deselect all services and restart windows, does the problem go away?
    Resultado de imagem para services msconfig
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Siwan
    Options
    I did what you said, yet it still seems to be popping up. I'm using Windows 10
  • Siwan
    Options

When you deselect all services and restart windows, does the problem go away?
    Resultado de imagem para services msconfig
    It does not.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried to remove those folders manually?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)