SP513-51-58FW Power issue

Options
2»

Answers

• User1984
    User1984 Member Posts: 17

Tinkerer

Options
    Sorry. I found it. It says wear level is 18.9% and current capacity 92.3% 36632 mWh
    current voltage 16.958 V
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    On the smat battery tab
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    what is the version bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When you run HWInfo64, it opens two windows. On one of them there is a tree at left that includes the battery info.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • User1984

Tinkerer

Options
    Thanks. Got it. Battery looks to be saying that it is charged to 93%. The bios version is 1.0. I have ordered a new battery to see if this helps.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I don't think it is necessary to replace the battery.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• User1984

Tinkerer

Options
    I'm wondering what else I can do. I don't seem to be able to find updates for the bios
  • User1984

Tinkerer

Options
    just found them on the US site. 5 updates
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    No bios updates are battery related.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• User1984

Tinkerer

Options
    Any other suggestions to try? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    have you checked if there are any buttons similar to this on the mainboardw
    Notebook Acer Nitro 5 no reconhecendo carregador  Acer Community

egydiocoelho Trailblazer