Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-563Y / AN515-54-52H2 not showing ssd.

Rajan1220
Rajan1220 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-563Y / AN515-54-52H2. I have installed WD Blue 500 GB sata ssd.
I am unable to go to bios menu. Every time I am hitting F2 its asking for current password.
I have run diskpart and list disk commands in dos and its showing ssd in disk 0.
But whenever i am trying to boot from ssd its not showing.
Please help as soon as possible.

Answers

• Você inseriu alguma senha no setsupervisorpassword?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rajan1220
    Rajan1220 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Every time I hit F2 it asks for Enter Current Password:.
    I have tried 3 attempts and then it asks for Enter Unlock Password(key: 1051910687)
    But after entering its saying Password check Fail !!! Press any key
  • try typing "frozen" without quotes. If it doesn't work, you send the notebook to the Acer service center, so that the technician can unlock the bios.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)