Is it possible to change the hard drive on the Es1-332

Options
MCR
MCR Member Posts: 5 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Going to change hard drive on the Aspure ES1-332 . Is the drive on the motherboard if so then where.

Many thanks

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Good evening MCR !

This series uses eMMC Flash storage disk which is integrated into the motherboard and it is not possible to change or set another Boot option.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Good evening MCR !

This series uses eMMC Flash storage disk which is integrated into the motherboard and it is not possible to change or set another Boot option.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• MCR
    Options
    Good evening MaClane many thanks for your speedy reply. Solved a mystery . LOL 

Kind Regards 
    MCR
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I'm not sure, but I think you can add a 2.5 "ssd here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaClane
    Options
    Some models have the option of installing an HD but there is no way to replace the eMMC or set the system to another unit.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• MCR
    Options
    Hi Egydiocoelho

That's my next question, I already have an ssd. What adapter would be suitable for this model do you know,? 

Kind Regards
    MCR
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked if a sata 3 port is available?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MCR
    Options
    No I havent, but there is a space for a drive and a groove leading to a connector..
  • MCR
    Options
    Just like your diagram. Is this a sata 3 connection? 
  • MaClane
    Options
    Good Morning !

Post a picture of the connection.
    If it exists and is active, it is a Sata 3.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I want to know if there is this sata port:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MaClane
    Options
    MCR , As soon as you check, let me know here.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™