Acer Aspire GX-781 Motherboard Layout

Vilmer
Vilmer Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi, I have been wanting to move the GX-781 motherboard over into a different case for a while now and finally got the opportunity to do so, problem is, I got all the hardware from the base GX-781 case moved over into the new case but I've run into a problem: I can't find what I believe is called the JFP1 connector, where you plug in the POWER LED+, POWER LED-, POWER SW and etc. I would be forever thankfull if I could get an image of the layout of the GX-781 motherboard showing the locations of everything important. I've searched around quite a bit for an image of the layout but only found cropped images of it that aren't showing what I want, using google to find a manual or any usefull information about the motherboard didn't work out.
I apologise for any grammatical errors or such as English isn't my first language.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good Morning Vilmer !

Would it be this?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Good Morning Vilmer !

Would it be this?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Vilmer
    Vilmer Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you!
  • MaClane
    How nice!
    Needing something, just post!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• V4p0r1zer
    V4p0r1zer Member Posts: 2 New User
    Dhat Kindle of socket is on this motherboard????

• V4p0r1zer
    V4p0r1zer Member Posts: 2 New User
    Sorry, autocorrect. What "kind " of CPU socket is on this motherboard? ;) 
    Thank u. :)
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    LGA 1151 socket type.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • timbaker
    timbaker Member Posts: 3 New User

What's going on with 7 ? Front panel USB connector 3 looks very odd, and nothing like 14 and 11!