Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer KG271c horizontal red flicker lines and green pixels around the screen

JoneckyJonecky Posts: 1Member Newbie
Hi.

Bought a brand new KG271c today and when connected, screen shows red horizontal flicker lines every here and there depeneding on what software is running. Also dozens or hundreds green dots are flickering around the screen too and if I move any window from position to another, that window flickers while moving. Also, monitor should support 144hz but I only have option to choose 59 or 60hz. I'm using NVIDIA Quadro P620 and not sure whether it supports more than 60hz ?

Any help appreciated!

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey Posts: 8,298ACE Trailblazer
    Double check the cable to start with, the sparkles look an awful lot like electrical noise. I don't yet find data on the KG271C, just the base KG271 and the KG271U. I'm a bit more concerned by the red line, that looks more like a hardware failure...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.