Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Upgradation of ram, rom and motherboard the laptop especially acer aspire 3 ryzen t quad core proces

I have Acer aspire 3 Ryzen 5 quad core processor A315-41G.i wanted to know upto how much capacity i can add ram to it, i know it have 2 ram slots. can i add 2666mhz ram to it??
Can i add SSD to it without removing the existing HDD. Means can i use both dirves. Is there any option to change the motherboard for this laptop means can we purchase a new motherboard with high end processor. Because i want graphics in my laptop. So is there any way or we have to replace whole motherboard??? 

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 19,267ACE Trailblazer
    Yes. 16GB DDR4 maximum memory module 2400MHz or more. So 2666MHz is good too. Go here for specs https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compatible-upgrade-for/Acer/aspire-a315-41g

You can also add an m.2 SSD SATA3 card up to about 2TB.

4 mainboards are available for this machine. The CPUs are not upgradeable since they are soldered to the mainboards. So if you want a faster processor, the whole mainboard would have to be replaced. Google the part nos. for vendors and prices. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ