Acer Predator model 7265NGW Change settings for mouse and keyboard

AustraliaaMate
AustraliaaMate Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2020 Archives
Hi im looking for a way to change the settings and colours for the cestus 300 mouse that it came with and the keyboard. As i understand i would use the QuarterMaster program.. I downloaded it and it doesnt recognise the devices. Is this the right program to do so or do i need another one?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Check on the support site to verify you are downloading the correct version. It look like it should be 1.012 when I look right now.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • AustraliaaMate
    Thanks for your reply billsey...Im not the best on computers but can find my way around with google lol..... The version of QuarterMaster i downloaded was 1.019    That was the only link i could find to downloadit. Could you possibly provide a link for the 1.012 version of QuarterMaster please cause i cant find it in support on the acer site
  • billsey
    I wen t to the main support page, then drivers and manuals. Under category I chose Accessories and Gadgets, then Mouse under Series and finally Cestus 300 under model. Windows 64bit has that version of the mouse software listed. I see that there is different versions for different mice...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • AustraliaaMate
    Thanks again billsey just downloaded the 1.012 and it doesn't recognise the Cestus 300 mouse either. I restarted my computer and opened it and it said no devices recognised so I disconnected the mouse and connected again and still didn't recognise it. I restarted the computer again and it still didn't recognise it. Should I contact Acer? The mouse, keyboard and computer work fine but just disappointing we can access the software to adjust colours and settings for mouse for my son.
  • billsey
    Yeah, I'd think that there is a good chance that their technicians will know what's going on. Contact support and see what they say.