Acer Predator Z271U Monitor Screen Flickering

Stempti
Stempti Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
Hello, I bought the Acer Predator Z271U monitor about a year and two months ago, earlier today I was using it to play a game on Xbox, using the HDMI port, when suddenly the screen started to flicker, can someone please help me with this? 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    The Xbox sometimes can get weird... Try a power rest on the monitor to get it back to factory, unplug the cables, press and hold the power button for a while, then wait a few minutes before hooking everything back up. See if that clears it up.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Stempti
    billsey said:
    The Xbox sometimes can get weird... Try a power rest on the monitor to get it back to factory, unplug the cables, press and hold the power button for a while, then wait a few minutes before hooking everything back up. See if that clears it up.
    Hey Billsey! 

I tried what you suggested and it didn’t help :( Do you know any other methods I could use to try fix the monitor..?
  • billsey
    Does it also do the flicker when connected to your computer, or only to the Xbox?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Stempti
    billsey said:
    Does it also do the flicker when connected to your computer, or only to the Xbox?
    It flickers without connecting to anything at all and while connected to my computer and xbox
  • billsey
    Unfortunately that pretty much means it is the hardware. Acer might have a flat rate repair available, try contacting support to see.