Aspire E5-573G How can I get the highest efficiency.

Etashzf
Etashzf Member Posts: 5 New User
edited October 2023 in Aspire Laptops
en yüksek verimi nasıl alabilirim.

Merhaba, 2 sorum var.
1. Laptop'umun şu anki halinden maksimum verim almak istiyorum bios güncelleme, ram kullanımı artırma vs. daha bilmediğim başka birşey var mıdır? yardım rica ediyorum.
2. Parçalarını yükseltmek istesem hangi parçaları en yüksek nasıl yükseltilebilir içindir paylaşabilirsiniz rica ediyorum. (işlemci yükseltme, ekran kartı yükseltme vs ...)
Bilgsayarımın özellikleri

Hello, I have 2 questions.
1. I want to get maximum efficiency from the current version of my laptop bios update, ram usage increase etc. Is there anything else I don't know yet? I ask for help.
2. If I want to upgrade the parts, I would like to share which parts are the highest and how they can be upgraded. (processor upgrade, video card upgrade etc ...)
Properties of my computer

Contant edited from Turkish to English.
by
Acer-Erick 

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    First update BIOS to v 1.37 it is all you need as it contains all other updates, it is a zip file so unzip it and run the .exe file but be patient at the black screen etc.
    https://community.acer.com/en/categories/e-m-series

Second RAM is not an adjustable parameter and you already have 16gb which is the max for your model.

Third update your Nvidia drivers, go to the Nvidia Control Center and click the Help Tab then update or go to https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us#

Lastly, you have a laptop so the Processor and Video card cannot be upgraded, they are soldered in.

Please click YES if I have answered your question 

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• Please post your question in English. can you inform your computer model?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    First update BIOS to v 1.37 it is all you need as it contains all other updates, it is a zip file so unzip it and run the .exe file but be patient at the black screen etc.
    https://community.acer.com/en/categories/e-m-series

Second RAM is not an adjustable parameter and you already have 16gb which is the max for your model.

Third update your Nvidia drivers, go to the Nvidia Control Center and click the Help Tab then update or go to https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us#

Lastly, you have a laptop so the Processor and Video card cannot be upgraded, they are soldered in.

Please click YES if I have answered your question 

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Etashzf
    Merhaba şu anda telefondan yazıyorum.
    Bios 1.37 güncelledim. Ama no bootable device ekranın ortasında kaldı ve açılmıyor. Araştırdım biraz sürücüyü görmüyor deniliyor boştan 1.eçenek olarak seçili ama yinede açılmıyor. Yardım eder mısınız.
  • Windows does not start or do you want to reinstall windows? Have you already disabled secureboot by creating a password on setsupervisorpassword?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Etashzf
    edited February 2020
    Üzgünüm ingilizce bilmiyorum Ama ben sadece yeni bios sürüm yükleme yapmak. Ve bunu penceremde yap
  • This is because windows boot manager is not showing up at boot. Do you want to reinstall windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Etashzf
    Yes.  I just want to turn my computer back on
  • You should reinstall windows like this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Etashzf
    edited October 2023
    Etashzf said:
    Merhaba şu anda telefondan yazıyorum.
    Bios 1.37 güncelledim. Ama no bootable device ekranın ortasında kaldı ve açılmıyor. Araştırdım biraz sürücüyü görmüyor deniliyor boştan 1.eçenek olarak seçili ama yinede açılmıyor. Yardım eder mısınız.

Yardım niyetin için teşekkür ederim gösterdiğin şeyle olmadı ama. resimdeki boost mode' özelliğini Legacy olarak değiştirdim düzeldi. Teşekkürler.

TRANSLATED

Hello, I am writing from my phone right now. I updated the bios to 1.37. But no bootable device is stuck in the middle of the screen and does not turn on. I did some research and it says it doesn't see the driver. It is selected as the 1st option, but it still doesn't open. Can you help? Thank you for your intention to help, but it didn't work with what you showed. I changed the boost mode feature in the picture to Legacy and it worked. Thanks.

[Edited the thread by translating from Turkish to English]
  • ssdramuzmani
    ssdramuzmani Member Posts: 6 New User
    edited October 2023
    Burada uyumlu ram ve ssd'ler yer alıyor

https://bilendenal.com/Acer-Aspire-E5-573G-Laptop-uyumlu-DDR3L-SODIMM-RAM-ODD-SSD-HDD.html

TRANSLATED

Compatible RAM and SSDs are listed here.
    https://bilendenal.com/Acer-Aspire-E5-573G-Laptop-uyumlu-DDR3L-SODIMM-RAM-ODD-SSD-HDD.html

[Edited the thread by translating from Turkish to English]
  • Pratik0510
    Pratik0510 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi,
    I wanted to know if I can upgrade the RAM of my Acer Aspie E5-573G to 12 GB and also if I can have a dual SDD and HDD drive 
This discussion has been closed.