Hello there.. My Aspire A717-72G is not showing 1 TB HDD. Only Drive C is showing

Madura
Madura Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives

Hello there.. My lap top is a windows 10 HOME , 1TB hard drive + 128 GB SSD, 16 GB RAM, and consisted with a Nvidia GFORCE GTX 1050 with 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM, Acer Aspire Core i7-8750Hz with Turbo Boost up to 4.1GHz lap top.

From the beginning it was partitioned for 3. C is for program data, D is for all the other data and E was empty.

About 4 hours ago when I m working with Auto Cad software, I thought to check my Nvidia GFORCE card functions. In that attempt, in another window there was a place which I can create a backup. So I attempted to do it. After I di it I did when I start after half an hour I found that my partitions D and E is disappeared. ( Only  Drive C was visible)

After trying my best to rectify the matter, I did contact Windows online support and my case number was 1494XXXX. Gentleman who gave me the service was unable to find the disappeared D & E drive and the data contained. Finally, he downloaded Windows Driver updates from the beginning. Once everything completed regard to said downloads, he wanted me to check for the missing D & E Drives. If not, he wanted me to contact the Windows once again.

Still Drives are not to be see. 

I m a student who is about to do my Master thesis presentation after 3 weeks from now. So Please help me to recover my D drive and its data, as it is so helpful as I have no time to re-do the parts already, I have completed in my Master Thesis.

Edited the content to hide sensitive infomation

Acer-Samuel