Acer Aspire N17C4 - Up+Left arrow+ another Keys Does not work while playing game

Options
2»

Answers

• RoaringSoldier
    RoaringSoldier Member Posts: 24

Tinkerer

Options
    Does reseting erases all our datas??

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You have the option to keep the files or delete the files. However, I recommend that you back it up as a precaution.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Options
    Does reseting erases all our datas?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You have the option to keep the files or delete the files.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Options
    Sorry but this method also didn't work>  :s
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You said this "No, it didn't work after updating the BIOS.
    Here is the complete specification of my device ". Did the problem occur after updating the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Options
    I have said in another comment also that the problem was before BIOS update also.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you uninstall the keyboard driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Options
    I once uninstall the keyboard driver and restart laptop but the problem didn't gone.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked the keyboard settings?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes i checked.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you uninstall the keyboard in the device manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Options
    It just simply says please restart your laptop to finish uninstallation process and then it auto installs when restarting. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    But does the problem continue? Is your notebook under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes the problem continues and it has warranty also

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    In this case, I think it's worth contacting Acer technical support.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer