Acer Aspire N17C4 - Up+Left arrow+ another Keys Does not work while playing game

RoaringSoldier
RoaringSoldier Member Posts: 24

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives

A problem I have when playing games (since you won't be pressing multiple keys simultaneously anytime else) is that when I press and hold Up/Left keys together with another key, that last key fails to 'work' or it hinders the arrow keys and doesn't let them work. This doesn't happen with any other arrow key combination, e.g. Up/Right or Down/Left.

The weird thing is that same thing happens when I'm using WASD instead of the arrow keys! Meaning W+A+smth else doesn't work.

Answers

• Can you inform the model of the notebook? Example AN515-51-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

yes Model No:- N17C4 
  • This is not what I want to know. Can you check the model with the acer care center?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Aspire A515-51G
  • What happens when you change the function key behavior in the bios to special key or media key?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Sorry I didn't understand can you please ellaborate more.
  • RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Sorry I didn't understand can you please ellaborate more.
  • Enter the bios and change this function:
    Resultado de imagem para function key behavior acer
    Have you also tried to uninstall the keyboard driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

There is no Function key behavior in my BIOS mode.

Yes, I have tried uninstalling keyboard driver.
  • What is the version of the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

BIOS version: v2.02

• Can you tell me the exact model of your notebook? Example A515-51G-58VH. I believe that not all versions of the A515-51G model support version 2.02 of the bios. Also, did this issue occur after a bios update?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

No, it didn't work after BIOS update.
    Here is the complete specification of my device.

• Can you tell me the first ten numbers of the partnumber that appears in the acer care center?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Is partnumber and Sno same?
    If its so then here it is :NXGT0AA001 
  • Have you updated the bios or come with this version already installed? I have seen a similar problem in the Portuguese community, where a user updated the bios and had problems with the keyboard.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

I updated the BIOS but the problem was before the update also.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RoaringSoldier

Tinkerer

Actually why to reset the battery??

• To see if it solves the problem with the keyboard.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer