Predator PH315-52 - KEYBOARD light issue

jacm2000
jacm2000 Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi,
My laptop RGB color work very well when I got the laptop but now I notice that when I put the light to white color the "Alt Gr" key is not white but is purple. I don´t know if it is a software issue or hardware but I tried with every other color and it worked well.

Answers

• You can send a photo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jacm2000

Tinkerer

You can send a photo?
    Here it is.
  • Can you inform the model of the notebook? Example A515-51-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jacm2000

Tinkerer

Predator PH315-52
  • It should be like this, correct?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jacm2000

Tinkerer

yes i believe so

• When you reset the battery, do the colors return to normal? Do this with the notebook turned off and disconnected from the adapter:

RTC Reset Keep Pressing Power Button 10seconds to reset RTC.
    EC Reset Keep Pressing Power Button 12seconds to reset EC

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jacm2000

Tinkerer

Which one of them should i use to reset?

• The second option.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jacm2000

Tinkerer

It didn't work.
  • I'm not sure if this is really a problem. Have you tried to contact technical support?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jacm2000

Tinkerer

No, I didn't do that
  • Would you like to send a photo, but this time, with the top angle of the keyboard? Example:
    Resultado de imagem para ph315-52 rgb keyboard

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jacm2000

Tinkerer

here it is
  • Now yes! I can clearly see that the backlit is purple on the altgr key. The ideal is to really hope that another user who has the same model can check and tell us if this key is really purple. I'm going to ask a user from the Portuguese community, who has this model

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Check out this photo from another user:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jacm2000

Tinkerer

so this means it is a hardware problem?
  • I think there may be a problem with the keyboard. Can you inform the version of the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jacm2000

Tinkerer

it is V1.04
  • I believe that a bios update will not solve the problem. However, I found this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scancode
    Have you tried to contact technical support?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer