How to Fn lock on acer nitro 50, I can't find it anywhere in bios and google won't say anything.

Options
FnLock
FnLock Member Posts: 7 New User
edited February 2023 in Nitro Gaming
I can't find it anywhere in bios and google won't say anything. I just want to f5 and f11 normally when gaming. My keyboard that came with the pc doesn't even have a num lock. Unless it needs some secret code
[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,861 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    What happens when you press fn + esc?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Options
    What is your exact model number

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• FnLock
    Options
    nitro n50-600
  • FnLock
    Options
    i forgot to add -EB19 at the end
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    is there a function called function key behavior or similar in the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • FnLock
    Options
    ________no
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you post a picture of your keyboard and inform the model?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• FnLock
    Options

• FnLock
    Options
    Im not sure what it is actually called, but i found the words 'acer italy srl via lepetit 40' on the back
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,861 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    What happens when you press fn + esc?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• FnLock
    Options
    ghasp it works i can f11 freely now thanks
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You are welcome.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Buhn
    Buhn Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hey!

I am having the exact same problem, with the exact same computer, and the exact same keyboard. Except, neither the bio update nor the fn+esc have worked for me. 

My bios version is C3 and I have tried pressing either and both fn + esc.

What else can I try? I keep putting my computer to sleep in the middle of almost everything I do and it's driving me crazy. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you upload a photo from your keyboard? @Buhn

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• KotVl
    KotVl Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2023
    Options

This helped me a lot , thank you @