Nitro 5 AN515-52 - FPS issue on League of Legends

edizug
edizug Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have Nitro 5  AN515-52 (i5-8300H, 1050ti, 128gb ssd, 1tb hdd). I can't play L.O.L at 144 fps. It is changing on 105-144.(tried each quality setting). Is this normal for this laptop?

-Undervolted -0.130mv.
-The laptop is on high-performance mode.

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    edizug said:
    andylb said:
    edizug said:
    I have Nitro 5  AN515-52 (i5-8300H, 1050ti, 128gb ssd, 1tb hdd). I can't play L.O.L at 144 fps. It is changing on 105-144.(tried each quality setting). Is this normal for this laptop?

-Undervolted -0.130mv.

You say your Drivers and Settings are correct so that eliminates your GPU/Laptop. Online gaming fps often drops due to the games servers Bottlenecking, I think you have this isssue
    What I am trying to ask is, " Is my laptop enough to run LOL(or any low spec. demanding game) at 144 fps stable?

Yes, it is more than capable of running these games at 144 fps stable

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,733 Pathfinder
    @edizug
    Try Run the latest drivers and game updates. Close unused apps. Change the game's settings and check

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • edizug

Tinkerer

Jack22 said:
    @edizug
    Try Run the latest drivers and game updates. Close unused apps. Change the game's settings and check

Already done but thanks.
  • Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,733 Pathfinder
    edizug said:
    Jack22 said:
    @edizug

Already done but thanks.
    Ok. If there is any more step to fix i will send you

• andylb
    edizug said:

-Undervolted -0.130mv.

You say your Drivers and Settings are correct so that eliminates your GPU/Laptop. Online gaming fps often drops due to the games servers Bottlenecking, I think you have this isssue

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• edizug

Tinkerer

edited January 2020
    andylb said:
    edizug said:

-Undervolted -0.130mv.

What I am trying to ask is, " Is my laptop enough to run LOL(or any low spec. demanding game) at 144 fps stable?
  • andylb
    Answer ✓
    edizug said:
    andylb said:
    edizug said:

-Undervolted -0.130mv.

Yes, it is more than capable of running these games at 144 fps stable

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• mhasandx
    mhasandx Member Posts: 47 Devotee WiFi Icon
    check the temperature during playing the games both for GPU and CPU in the MSI afterburner. Does constantly maintian CPU clock speed while in the match? 
    ALso one question how did  u undervolt your CPU?
  • edizug

Tinkerer

edited February 2020
    mhasandx said:
    check the temperature during playing the games both for GPU and CPU in the MSI afterburner. Does constantly maintian CPU clock speed while in the match? 
    CPU and GPU temperature was normal.(CPU 60-68C,  GPU 50-60C) Clock was steady at 3.907 GHz. But both GPU and CPU usage were %20-30.

- I undervolted by using Intel Xtu.
  • andylb
    edizug said:
    mhasandx said:
    CPU and GPU temperature was normal.(CPU 60-68C,  GPU 50-60C) Clock was steady at 3.907 GHz. But both GPU and CPU usage were %20-30.

- I undervolted by using Intel Xtu.

All of the above are fine

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• sunrisesineast
    sunrisesineast Member Posts: 4 New User
    Were you able to fix your problem? I have an i5 8300h and 1060 and it cant hit 144 fps. Its frustrating that a gaming laptop with a 144hz screen cant even reach 144 fps on such low end games.