My maxxaudio on the nitro 5 not working

Options
Siaka223
Siaka223 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 2020 in Nitro Gaming
Hi I have an acer A515-54 Nitro 5 and I recently reset it and when I download my audio driver which is MaxxAudio and Realtek audio console they both wont work first the MaxxAudio says the "audio driver is not up to date please check window for update" and the Realtek audio console says "cant connect to RPC service" any help you guys can get me I would appreciate it.

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Options
    Go to Device Manager and expand Sound Video and Game controllers, highlight and right click Max audio and Realtek audio console then select Uninstall for both of them. Restart your laptop and Windows will reinstall them with the correct drivers

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• ii_curt
    ii_curt Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    hey, so yesterday my max audio wasnt working like at all i think it was because i updated realtek audio drivers and like so i deleted maxxx audio and got the driver for it and when  i try install that driver it says error code 183 i have the right drivers for this laptop: AN515-54 so i tried going on system 32 and driver store and looked for stfff to do with it and tried deleting oem but none of that is working so now i have no maxx audio.. do you think you could help me get it back because it engraved on my laptop so it must mean its important. thx
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options

ii_curt said:
    hey, so yesterday my max audio wasnt working like at all i think it was because i updated realtek audio drivers and like so i deleted maxxx audio and got the driver for it and when  i try install that driver it says error code 183 i have the right drivers for this laptop: AN515-54 so i tried going on system 32 and driver store and looked for stfff to do with it and tried deleting oem but none of that is working so now i have no maxx audio.. do you think you could help me get it back because it engraved on my laptop so it must mean its important. thx

Try reinstalling the drivers as mentioned before or installing the drivers from acer site with your snid.
    https://www.acer.com/ac/es/CL/content/drivers
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • ii_curt
    Options
    well as i said before when i istalled the max audio drivers, extract it and go in the folder, and i press the thing sayin : "install Uwp) And it says error code osmething and if i try run as a adminstrator it says eror code 183 like i donkt now what to do oh and also as i said before i tried deleting all things in system 32 linked to maxx audio and its still not working.

• ii_curt
    edited February 2021
    Options
    heres proof
  • AnalySol
    AnalySol Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

For you guys who have the problem, just install audio realtek from acer with network off, and then instal the app from Dell laptop, it works for me!

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/waves-maxxaudio-pro-for-dell/9NB9SRTL2KPT?hl=en-us&gl=US