Predator G9-593-71UM Completely Frozen at startup(URGENT)

2»

Answers

• ShanSifu
    ShanSifu Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

XdxD said:
    Have you tried remove NVidia driver (if currently installed) in safe mode using DDU? Or installing the driver in safe mode?
    As it turns out, its not nvidia drivers per se, every program somehow bugs it out. I was running a bad sector checker, and it was frozen again in %26. 
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,584 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Have you run chkdsk in command prompt before booting to Windows 10?
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • Skwarrell
    Skwarrell Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Hello guys :) 
    I'm sorry to bring out it's old conversation, but I now have this problem on an Acer G9 593, everything was going this morning and when I came back after a pause, i got black screen and unable to start the computer with the same symptoms as the author (Black Screen, Freeze, White artefact ...) I found a way to recover my data through the recovery mode and the cmd, I then reset the PC. But still the same problem it freezes during the installation of Windows. I'm stuck ... I can't even access the cmd in recovery mode anymore because the defaultuser0 is activated and asks for a password that i don't have ...
    I don't know what do you :( 
    My PC is 3 years old so no warranty. I'm open to suggestion :) Thanks
    Can't find solution online
  • Skwarrell

Tinkerer

I did clean install of Windows ( Formatting the disk ) and finishing the installation without internet and it works fine, i could install missing driver from USB ( Like Nvidia or PCI Intel ). But once i connect to internet if the computer run the update it will crash i think it's an update called Nvidia Display that cause the freeze ... 
  • @SkwarrellDoes the same problem occur when using the ddu program?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Skwarrell

Tinkerer

I didn't used the DDU programm, i just re-install W10 everytime it freeze because have anything left on the computer ( I test things ), now i found a way to block the update using a tool from Microsoft that makes me able to block a certain update, and now the fact that this update is block that don't freeze again ( Because it don't install it ) But if i try to update my Nvidia Driver even from a Driver file from Nvidia it will crash during installation of the driver so i'm stick with the one from Asus Support.

I don't know if this can happen again, it's probably of software bug but i don't know how to totally resolve it, and being able to update my video card to a more recent driver.