Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Aspire A315-42 camera black.

Hi i just bought an Aspire A315-42. I started setting it up downloading some basic programs that i use and i removed some of the ***** windows preinstalled apps. Now i have a problem the camera was working well but now wen i try to open the Camera app or Skype it's just black. The camera works only inside the Camera app if i try to change the resolution, but after if i close and reopen the app is still black like te exposure or something is wrong. I tried to remove it from  device manager and restart the pc but nothing still black. The pc has 1 day of life. Does anyone know how to solve it? 

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 19,230ACE Trailblazer
    >>>wen i try to open the Camera app or Skype it's just black. >>>
    >>>camera works only inside the Camera app>>>

Please explain??? Does the camera work in Camera app or does it not work in Camera app? Or does it not work only in Skype? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ