Hi there PH517-61-R0GX

Options
LennartF
LennartF Member Posts: 69 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Anyway is it only me that feels icons and start menu and everything looks way to small on this screen ?
And yes I have another laptop also an Acer 15.6 can see the screen perfectly fine and also a desktop with same resolution as this laptop 1920x1080. Have tried setting dpi scaling to 125 percent don't what u people think I'm not to Impressed sitting with this pricy gaming laptop and need to use scaling and the results with scaling isn't optimal. What is your experience with this machine PH517-61-R0GX ??

Answers

• Lemi
    Lemi Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options
    I am a proud owner of this machine and I find no problem with the size of the dispay whatsoever. So you got an 17.3" display and that's that. You can only use a bigger monitor. Our laptops support DisplayPort and HDMI
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good Morning LennartF !

Both screen icons and start menu can be adjusted in the Windows options or any one related to the operating system.

Se minha resposta foi Ăştil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• LennartF
    LennartF Member Posts: 69 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    Well I use the built in scaling to 125 percent not perfect still little bit blurry but better than before when everything becomes super small