Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

predator G3-605 - graphic card

paine87paine87 Posts: 1Member New User
edited January 20 in Predator Desktops
hi I am just starting out and have a predator G3-605 intel i7 4770 processor ive been looking at graphic cards I have seen one called MSI RX 570 armor 8gb and was wondering if it would work as I don't want to spent 100 odd on one that wont fit and wont the best 1 possible any advice will be appreciated

Best Answer

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 17,876 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Good Morning paine87 !

First question ...
    As your Intel system should avoid Radeon GPUs and choose Nvidia for technology compatibility issues.
    The question of compatibility, must pay attention to the physical size of the case and if the PSU will support the new demand for power.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 17,876ACE Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Good Morning paine87 !

First question ...
    As your Intel system should avoid Radeon GPUs and choose Nvidia for technology compatibility issues.
    The question of compatibility, must pay attention to the physical size of the case and if the PSU will support the new demand for power.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!