WHY MY NEW NITRO 5 DOESN'T START? WHY MY SSD DOESNT SHOW UP IN BOOT PRIORITY

Options
krebnac
krebnac Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
hello guy. my laptop is new and i have no idea how to open this. i cannot see my ssd in boot priority section and i really have no idea what  to do. this is my first acer so . i need really start it . i am in trip and i need this laptop open now. it was supposed to be installed linux. where i buy it was saying linux installed.. they linux is installed if this is not opening ?? 
to be honest i dont care what is installed or not. i just need this to open. i will format it to win10 pro. pls help

[Edited the image due to inappropriate or personal content displayed. Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It actually came with the uefi shell. To install windows, convert the pendrive to cmd as an administrator like this:
    Then just download the version in ISO X64 format of windows 10 here and extract it to the pendrive. Then follow this video:
    You must also purchase an original serial.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • krebnac
    krebnac Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    i solved. i had to make uefi win 10 format usb. i had to format. solved the problem. but it only worked with eufi mode
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Great my friend! Just accept the answer that helped you.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)