Lost my Acer Aspire315-51_z laptops charger. Service center Bangalore are telling" not in stock"

Mondal
Mondal Member Posts: 5 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
 Pls help friend how i can get new charger for this laptop. Even on online I tried bt charging pin not matched.

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You can ask if the adapter has these characteristics: Adapter DELTA 45W_5.5phy INDIA 19V
    1.7x5.5x11 ADP-45HE BD LF Black with acer soon KP.04501.009
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Mondal
    Since last 2 month I am trying ordered on online 3 times seller replaced the charger with different  pin yet not matched. Then I contacted to service center they replied that the charger is not in stock.😣How I can get the charger at Bangalore in India. Pls help🙏
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mondal
    Thank you sir for your kind response! It is not mentioned there for which model number that charger will be compatible. 45 watt thin pin adapter is available, whether it will fit to my laptop or not how I will know. Because earlier I tried with 45 w thin adapter but not fitted, issue was related to charging points size. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You can ask if the adapter has these characteristics: Adapter DELTA 45W_5.5phy INDIA 19V

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mondal
    Thank you, pls sir let me know whether the charger as specified in the attached image will be compatible or not. Because except "KP.04501.009" other specifications are matching, in India that said KP.04501.009 number is not available, 
  • If you have the same specifications, then there will be no problems.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mondal
    Same means , Compatible Part No   KP.04501.009 is not matching. Watts, tip size are matching .In this case whetherit would be compatible or not?  
  • Yes my friend, see you: 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer