Predator sense for PH317-52 is not supported!!

Options
denisciocan
denisciocan Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
i download predator sense from the acer official site and when i try to install it, it say to me the predator sense is not compatible

Comments

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Options
    Hi @denisciocan
    Predator Sense worked in Pro. 
    when I upgraded the windows 10 Home to Pro (still on 1803). Predator Sense started working.
    in a screenshot below that you could take a screenshot and go to the store to check about it.
    Only thing not working is the normal, faster and turbo options. 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,584 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Apparently the newer version uploaded to your driver support site doesn't have your model's configuration and that's why it isn't installing. Follow what @egydiocoelho said. It is Acer's fault to upload a program not meant for a particular model by default.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!