Hello! There was a problem during the windows that appeared. The keyboard does not work. What can

Beso1914
Beso1914 Member Posts: 7 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name of your laptop, like E5-xxxx. In the meantime, check whether you have a battery reset pinhole at the base cover, if you have, switch off the laptop, disconnect from mains, follow the instructions in the video, leave the laptop to rest for a while(10-15 Mins), then reconnect the AC adapter and fully charge the battery before trying to start.
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset
  • Beso1914
    For this model Acer one10. The keyboard does not respond at all.
  • Beso1914
    edited January 2020
    I went here and pressing the power button does not respond, and this model does not have any reset button. This model is Acer one10 s1003
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    Please wait for someone else to help you.
  • Can you translate to English what is written here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Beso1914
    I wanted to restart and completely restarted.  in this window it is written that during the rearrangement of windows there was a problem, click ok to restart the tablet.  but clicking on this button turns off the tablet.  By pressing the power buttons and the volume up button I go into the BIOS, but it does not start anywhere.  also no keyboard.
  • Can you enter the exact model of your tablet? Example AOA110-1131.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Beso1914
    Acer one 10  s1003 171P
  • Intente reinstalar Windows presionando alt + f10 antes del logotipo de acer....

egydiocoelho Trailblazer