About Amd Adrenalin Software Settings

Gurkut
Gurkut Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi, 
i install last version of amd software tonight (09.01.2020) before and now when i try to play game (Ex. forza 4) i have some fps drop. i ream too mant things here and orher web page aswell. My power options and nitro sense is already with high performance. Also i'm playing with power adaptor.i try to run games from inside radeon software. before open games i'm opening task manager performace tab open and after finish game i'm cheking diagram and i saw vega 8 is using while playing. 

i just attach radeon software ss. 

sorry english isnt my first language.. 

Answers

• Gurkut

Tinkerer

i will just attach 2 more screen shot. both is after playing some games. Just after 2-3 seconds. 

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Please post a screenshot Of Nitrosense taken DURING your game not after. Launch Nitrosense before you game and toggle to it during the game for a screenshot

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• andylb
    I suspect a bad install Download and run DDU for a clean uninstall https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Then reinstall the Adrenalin from here https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-20-1-1

Not only must you be plugged into the AC but your battery must be at 100% BEFORE gaming

Open the New AMD 2020 Control Center and click the GAMING tab then click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and select ADD A GAME, navigate to your games .exe file and double click it to add it, or you can select SCAN FOR GAMES and let the Control Center search your harddrive for games to add. After successfully adding the game click on the game and you will be taken to another window and click the LAUNCH GAME tab.
    Only in this way will your games use the Discrete Rx560x GPU, NEVER launch your game through a desktop shortcut or any other way, do it in the manner I have described.

Please remember that online gaming may experience low fps and stutter due to the games servers and bottlenecking and that has nothing to do with your GPU.

PLEASE CLICK YES IF I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION, THANKYOU

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Gurkut

Tinkerer

andylb said:
    Please post a screenshot Of Nitrosense taken DURING your game not after. Launch Nitrosense before you game and toggle to it during the game for a screenshot

This is screenshot before trying delete and reinstall amd software. as you see gpu is stable.. 

• Gurkut

Tinkerer

I try to delete driver and etc with tools and reinstall it but still same.. :( 
  • andylb
    The screenshot indicates your GPU is idle 0%. Uninstall all AMD drivers using DDU and reinstall the AMD Control Panel from the link above, then go through the setup process per my walkthrough above

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Gurkut

Tinkerer

andylb said:
    The screenshot indicates your GPU is idle 0%. Uninstall all AMD drivers using DDU and reinstall the AMD Control Panel from the link above, then go through the setup process per my walkthrough above

Hi, I already did it. Also i write above post. 
  • andylb
    edited January 2020
    Please open Task Manager and leave it open but minimized then start your game, during your game toggle to Task manager and take a screenshot while the game is still running and post it here 

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Gurkut

Tinkerer

andylb said:
    Please open Task Manager and leave it open but minimized then start your game, during your game toggle to Task manager and take a screenshot while the game is still running and post it here 
    after playing half an hour forza 4

• andylb
    Your Rx560 x the Discrete gaming GPU is idle that's why you have bad performance and that's confirmed by Nitrosense and Task Manager. I hate to admit defeat but given that you have followed all instructions for setting up the AMD control center I suspect a hardware problem. If you are under warranty contact Acer support for your region 
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/#_ga=2.178343012.1565315166.1568641242-218381942.1567545004

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★