Nitro 5 15.6" AMD Ryzen 5 screen coming apart

CraigL
CraigL Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi all 

I bought one of these in April of last year and the bezel around the screen has started to come loose. When you open the lid the inside bezel bends. Looks to be due to the build quality. Should I take this back to store or speak to Acer directly?

I can post pictures later when I'm home 

Thanks guys 

Answers

• Does the reseller accept the return after the exchange period has passed? Since it's been 9 months, I don't think so. However, I do not know how the warranty works in the UK. Have you tried contacting Acer support?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CraigL
    CraigL Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited January 2020
    Hi

Thanks for replying! I've raised a request with Acer - see what they can do for me

Edited the content to hide personal information
    Acer-Samuel