Travelmate P259-G2-MG not booting after bios update.

Options
13»

Answers

• Shaqib_khan
    Shaqib_khan Member Posts: 21 Networker
    edited January 2020
    Options
    JackE said:
    Shaqib_khan>>>Today i made a bios update from 1.49 to 1.51 >>>

I thought you originally said that you already did the update? I'm confused now. Jack E/NJ
    I did the update and there is all the problems. 
    I just wanna know what methods to follow in future if i need to do a bios update so it will be less risky?
    Hope it clarifies.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    All bios updates are risky. However, you must take some precautions:
    a) uninstall norton, avast and etc antivirus
    b) let the battery charge 100%;
    c) disconnect all peripherals from usb ports;
    d) never disconnect the power adapter;
    e) connect the notebook in sinusoidal UPS, so that there is no power outage.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shaqib_khan
    Shaqib_khan Member Posts: 21 Networker
    Options
    Good news, Cmos bios reset worked.... 
    Now i am into the system with working battery.
    Thanks to this awesome community acer has build, even if their after sales support sucks.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You're welcome, my friend. =)
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,486 Trailblazer
    Options
    Congrats on your success! Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Prostone
    Prostone Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    My Acer Travel Mate P259-G2-M is changing but don't want to be on please help 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,486 Trailblazer
    Options
    Please start your own thread so more users might be able to help you solve your problem. Also describe in more detail how the problem started. For example, did you also try to change your BIOS and why did you change it? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ