Need advice regarding return/refund of a defective laptop

Options
SandeepRoy
SandeepRoy Member Posts: 3 New User
I bought an Acer Swift series laptop in June 2019. Thereafter I started facing problems and registered a complaint with Acer India. The backlight was unstable. After taking the laptop multuple times to the service center and regeistering complaints in june juny untill august I gave up. The laptop worked like a second hand one for the last 4 months. Now the laptop crashed completely and has been in the service center for 7 days already. The regional service manager and technical Manager has turned a deaf ear to my complaints. At this moment I have lost faith in the brand and want a refund. Can anyone advice me what would be the appropriate way to addresss the matter ? 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    Sorry. We are only ACER users here just like you, not ACER employees or contractors or can advise you on this issue. You must wait till after you get the machine back from the ACER service center before deciding on appropriate next steps if any. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• mrafiq
    mrafiq Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I have the same issue but the problem started for me right after the second day of purchase I had frequent issues so I claimed for refund it's been 25 days still fighting for my Refund.