Acer Nitro 5 2018 Model 1TB of storage

BigStoopid
BigStoopid Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi, 
Last year I bought an acer nitro 5 (the one TB version) for gaming. I’ve been running low on storage for a while now and was considering putting another hardrive in. I’ve looked into it and every video or tutorial I’ve seen, someone opens the memory slot and it’s empty when they put a hard drive in. The videos I’ve seen though are with the 256 GB version. I didn’t know if the 1 TB version already has a drive there or doesn’t. Just want to know in case I need to clone the drive. 
Thanks!

Answers

• What is the exact model of your notebook? Example AN515-51-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BigStoopid
    What is the exact model of your notebook? Example AN515-51-58VH.
    It’s an AN515-53
  • What is the exact model of your notebook? Example AN515-53-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BigStoopid
    What is the exact model of your notebook? Example AN515-53-58VH.
    It’s an AN515-53-52FA
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited January 2020
    Your model has a 1tb hdd. However, your model motherboard has a 2280 m2 slot that supports at least 512gb of sata 3 or nvme ssds. You also check out this video:
    https://youtu.be/cCmAOwRYNwY

egydiocoelho Trailblazer