Aspire A315-54 I am unable to find anywhere to insert a micro sd card, am I missing something?

Gramps58
Gramps58 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have recently purchased the Aspire A315-54, and I am unable to find anywhere to plug in my sd or micro sd cards, is there something I am missing, this is a very useful option.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening Gramps58 !

What EXACT model of your laptop?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Gramps58
    All I can find is it is the ; Acer Aspire 3 , A315-54. If you need more where can I find it? I also have the serial # and SNID if that is what you need.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    On the back label, purchase invoice, box, etc.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Gramps58
    Thanks. Model Name is; A315-54-54L5 and a number of N19C1