My acer nitro AN515-53 does this weird shutdown upon launching any games.

BackUP_
BackUP_ Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
So i recently got an acer niro 5 for a few months now. It was mainly for school but it works very well with games, but after a few months, my laptop is doing this weird shutdown when i try to play a game. It'll show the locking screen for a second and shut itself off. When i turn it back on, everything is still open. It'll do it again after a few minutes of playing. I've look into my updates and i have all the latest updates, thought it could be a heat problem, but it never surpass the limit. I did do a clean up thinking it could be the problem, bu it still does it. I am at a loss now. I can't think of a potential problem.

Best Answer

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,318 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    BackUP_ said:
    So i recently got an acer niro 5 for a few months now. It was mainly for school but it works very well with games, but after a few months, my laptop is doing this weird shutdown when i try to play a game. It'll show the locking screen for a second and shut itself off. When i turn it back on, everything is still open. It'll do it again after a few minutes of playing. I've look into my updates and i have all the latest updates, thought it could be a heat problem, but it never surpass the limit. I did do a clean up thinking it could be the problem, bu it still does it. I am at a loss now. I can't think of a potential problem.
    Update you graphic card driver and launch you game amd or nvidia software.
    If your problem then also not solved then try to complete reset your laptop form settings 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,318 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    BackUP_ said:
    If your problem then also not solved then try to complete reset your laptop form settings 

• I also recommend that you try uninstalling the ac adapter and battery drivers in device manager and restarting the computer.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BackUP_
    BackUP_ Member Posts: 2 New User
    BackUP_ said:
    I believe that worked, I launched siege and usually it instantly makes my pc shutdown, but it didn't this time. Thanks a lot with the help! Can't believe i forgot about my drivers lol.
  • BackUP_ said:
    BackUP_ said:
    I believe that worked, I launched siege and usually it instantly makes my pc shutdown, but it didn't this time. Thanks a lot with the help! Can't believe i forgot about my drivers lol.
    Happy to help.its happen