Predator Helios 300 PH315-51 turns off while gaming

Options
1235»

Answers

• Baliwna
    Baliwna Member Posts: 51 Troubleshooter
    Options
    xapim said:
    Baliwna 87 max its not enough to cause a crash (it wouldnt had reached your cpu Tj - Temperature Junction Maximum) in fact its probably acceptable in most cases so your crashes are caused by something else :)
    I've already updated the bios and it still crashes, it seems to crash at around 85+ degrees everytime no matter the game. 
  • Baliwna
    Options
    Baliwna said:
    xapim said:
    Baliwna 87 max its not enough to cause a crash (it wouldnt had reached your cpu Tj - Temperature Junction Maximum) in fact its probably acceptable in most cases so your crashes are caused by something else :)
    I've already updated the bios and it still crashes, it seems to crash at around 85+ degrees everytime no matter the game. 
    I;ve played NBA 2k20 for about 2 hours and siege for 30 mins and crashed once for 2k20 (temps reached 87 then it crashed after awhile) then once more in siege just recently after reaching 85 degrees and stayed there for the rest of the round I was playing in, as soon as temps started dropping due to the round ending and there's nothing to render anymore, laptop just shuts down
  • Baliwna
    Options
    I've just resorted to disabling turbo since there seems to be no fix to it. Just disable turbo and play games, frames are worse, yes but I've received my gsync monitor (thru hdmi too) and it's not noticeable at all. I'm just going to switch to desktop from now on since I might damage my laptop even more dunno
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you activate the turbo, but limit the processor to 99% in power options?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Baliwna
    Options
    What happens when you activate the turbo, but limit the processor to 99% in power options?
    Dunno might try that
  • MaverickNathan1
    MaverickNathan1 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options
    Baliwna said:
    Dunno might try that
    Hi. Did you finally manage to solve this problem? I'm having the same exact problem with Counter Strike and I can't figure out what to do
  • Fullauto1911
    Fullauto1911 Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited June 2020
    Options
    @MaverickNathan1exact problem with every game dunno I guess Acer products are just ***** I spent $2k on a laptop which can't even run a 10 year old game without crashing itself
  • jomai636
    jomai636 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    same, I only crash while playing NBA 2k20, other games, never had a problem