How do I know which Graphics driver to install for my Acer Aspire 3 A315

Options
Bro_Mammoth
Bro_Mammoth Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have an Acer Aspire 3 A315, and I want to install a driver for the AMD Radeon R5 graphics. However, when I open Display adapters and see which graphics card I have, it's very vague and doesn't tell me the exact driver i need, it just says "AMD Radeon R5 graphics", when there are literally 7 different options of drivers for it.

Also, my laptop says its "AMD Radeon R5 graphics", however, it also has a sticker on it saying its AMD A9 Radeon graphics, so this is confusing me a lot!!!!

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hwinfo64 will indicate the hardware that is installed.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)