Help my acer aspire suddenly says no battery present, i just use it weeks ago and still working but.

Options
Jhaypee
Jhaypee Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Can anyone help me, is my battery have problem or is this some software issu

Answers

• JenniferChristy
    JenniferChristy Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi @Jhaypee 
    1. Unplug the AC power adapter.
    2. Press and hold the Power button down for 15 seconds. This will perform a software battery reset that may resolve the issue.
    3. If your system has a battery pinhole reset on the bottom, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole and hold the button down for 5 seconds.
    4. Go to device manager (run command-devmgmt.msc ) and uninstall battery driver and then restarts the computer ,check if the problem is resolved or not 
    Hit like or accept if its helpful
  • AdheemAisy
    AdheemAisy Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    I also got this problem and already try : 
     - battery reset pinhole
     - uninstall battery driver
     - restore windows to date earlier then the problem date
    but problem still exist, MY ASPIRE E 15 (E5-575G-58CR) cant recognize battery (no battery present)

• JenniferChristy

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi @Jhaypee
    2. Press and hold the Power button down for 15 seconds. This will perform a software battery reset that may resolve the issue.
    3. If your system has a battery pinhole reset on the bottom, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole and hold the button down for 5 seconds.
    4. go to device manager (run command -devmgmt.msc) and  right click on battery driver and then uninstall ,and restarts the computer and check if the problem is resolved or not 
  • JenniferChristy

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi @Jhaypee
    4. go to device manager (run command -devmgmt.msc) and  right click on battery driver and then uninstall ,and restarts the computer and check if the problem is resolved or not 
  • Jhaypee
    Jhaypee Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    I already tried all the options you says, but nothing happens still the problem exist, i think its time for me to consult service center.
  • AdheemAisy
    AdheemAisy Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    @Jhaypee r u already went to service center? can this problem solve there? what they advice you? my place to far from acer service centre here.