Please help me to reset bios on my acer aspire a315-21

Midotech
Midotech Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Please help me to reset bios on my acer aspire a315-21

Answers

• Posting any bios unlocking method is not allowed. You should contact Acer support in your region.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Midotech

Tinkerer

Assistance in italy 
  • What version of bios is installed? Sometimes a bios update may correct this problem with the password.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Midotech

Tinkerer

I don’t know which version exactly, but I was surprised that Basord was on the BIOS. I don’t know what exactly happened. Maybe one of my children who entered the password but does not remember,
  • In this case, if another user created a password in setsupervisorpassword, only Acer can delete the password!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Midotech

Tinkerer

I do not know exactly whether one of my children who created a password, or whether new computers come on it, because I have this problem in the picture and whoever I want to enter the BIOS gives me a password
  • About no bootable device, try resetting the lition battery:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Midotech

Tinkerer

I did it before but to no avail, and I did not find a replay button, I disconnected the battery, I did all this and the same problem remained, unfortunately in Italy it is completely different with the world in the issue of support
  • What is the exact model of your notebook? Example a315-21-58vh. Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting ssd or hdd?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Midotech

Tinkerer

Model number: a315-21-968G
  • OK! This model comes with a 2.5 "sata 3 hdd! Try disconnecting and reconnecting hdd:
    https://youtu.be/k6-XHXartlg

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Midotech

Tinkerer

I tried this method also did not work for me, it is necessary to enter the BIOS to specify HDD
  • In this case, you should really contact Acer support. You can also try entering the password "frozen" without quotes, but I think it won't work.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Midotech

Tinkerer

Unfortunately in Italy, everything is paying, there are no qualified technicians to serve customers and that requires a lot of time, prefer to fix it for yourself or in one of the stores better than customer service for the company acer, you are the best type of acer in computers but this time I will not buy it even if it was hoped 20 Dollars