Nitrosense setup ended prematurely due to errorNitro 7 - AN715-51

AnoyRc
AnoyRc Member Posts: 4 New User
edited September 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Nitrosense blinking error happened, so I uninstalled it and downloaded the latest version for nitrosense, now when I run the setup it's gives the error nitrosense  setup ended prematurely due to an error. Your system has not being modified

Please help!! 

( Edited the title to add the model name )

Best Answer

• AnoyRc
    Answer ✓
    @batmalin @sri369 Thanks for your reply. I tried to Find solution rigorously for 3 days and hey!! the good news is I got it..
    Opening cmd as administrator-->running the command
    sfc /scannow
    -->now again after suceession of scan, typing the command -->
    DISM /Online /Clean-Image /RestoreHealth
    for files which cannot be scanned by sfc-->
    this will repair the corrupt files in windows and even fix the windows installer -->
    Now after rebooting I ran the setup and it completed the setup wizard sucessfully

Hope this method helps the acer community,
    Anoy Roy Chowdhury

Answers

• batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    This is the only app capable to show and controll the fans of the nitro series, so I feel sorry about your issue. I hope someone have a solution for you. Official Acer support wont help you much. If only Acer unblocks the sensors to be used by 3rd party sw so many issues would be avoided....
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    batmalin said:
    This is the only app capable to show and controll the fans of the nitro series, so I feel sorry about your issue. I hope someone have a solution for you. Official Acer support wont help you much. If only Acer unblocks the sensors to be used by 3rd party sw so many issues would be avoided....
    Bad idea. This could lead to more damages since 3rd party tools do not cater to a specific model.
    AnoyRc said:
    Nitrosense blinking error happened, so I uninstalled it and downloaded the latest version for nitrosense, now when I run the setup it's gives the error nitrosense  setup ended prematurely due to an error. Your system has not being modified
    Laptop model? What version of Nitrosense are you trying to install.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Bad idea is to lock/block HW
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• AnoyRc
    Answer ✓
    @batmalin @sri369 Thanks for your reply. I tried to Find solution rigorously for 3 days and hey!! the good news is I got it..
    Opening cmd as administrator-->running the command
    sfc /scannow
    -->now again after suceession of scan, typing the command -->
    DISM /Online /Clean-Image /RestoreHealth
    for files which cannot be scanned by sfc-->
    this will repair the corrupt files in windows and even fix the windows installer -->
    Now after rebooting I ran the setup and it completed the setup wizard sucessfully

Hope this method helps the acer community,
    Anoy Roy Chowdhury
  • Hiimdumb
    Hiimdumb Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hello  I have the same problem but when I put the command it didn't work for me pllssss help
  • Hiimdumb
    I can't install nitrosense on my nitro 5 loptop. 
  • Hiimdumb
    edited March 2020
    And when I put the command dism/online/clean image/restore health it didn't work plssssssssd help I'm not good at this stuff. 
  • AnoyRc
    edited March 2020
  • User1088
    User1088 Member Posts: 1 New User

I have chased this issue for a long time and tried most of the links with instructions. but below is the only link worked for me.

https://techuda.com/how-to-fix-installation-ended-prematurely-error-on-windows-11/