Acer Swift 5 and USB Charging

Zatiewanderer
Zatiewanderer Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I would like to purchase Acer Swift 5 SF514-54T-70AA. Can anyone confirm if it can be charged using either two of this wall charger:

BASEUS PD3.0+QC 3.0 60W HW 5A SUPER CHARGER (https://shopee.com.my/product/126546654/2582656839/)

2. AUKEY PA-D3 60W Dual-Port PD Charger (https://aukey.life/collections/travel-charger/products/pa-d3-60w-dual-port-pd-charger-with-dynamic-detect)

I'm a frequent and a minimalist traveller and would like to bring only one USB wall charger. Please help me to decide before buying the Acer Swift 5.

Thank you.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon Zatiewanderer !

These are the exact specifications of the Type-C USB port of this model:

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• Zatiewanderer
    *sorry typo mistake.... either two = either one.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon Zatiewanderer !

These are the exact specifications of the Type-C USB port of this model:

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    I can't see the second link (it looks like the forum software thinks there is a bad word in there) but the first one meets the specs MaClane posted. You should be good to go. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Zatiewanderer
    Thank you for your help guys.