What motherboard does the Acer Nitro N50 600G use?

RinD
RinD Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I'm looking to gut the parts out of mine an put it in a new case with some upgrades, and I'm checking for compatibility issues. Help ASAP please

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Link below to Userbenchmark for the most popular and well tested upgrades for your exact model, click on any item for further information, there is even a "Best Build" section about halfway down the page. If I have answered your question please click YES

https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Nitro-N50-600G/94073

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• RinD
    RinD Member Posts: 2 New User
    RinD said:
    I'm looking to gut the parts out of mine an put it in a new case with some upgrades, and I'm checking for compatibility issues. Help ASAP please
    K so the internet says that the name of the motherboard IS my model?? how am I supposed to check to make sure this will work with the parts I want to buy?
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning RinD !

The way you want help is not possible.
    This model uses different versions according to region.
    Enter exactly which upgrades you need and which EXACT model of your computer.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Link below to Userbenchmark for the most popular and well tested upgrades for your exact model, click on any item for further information, there is even a "Best Build" section about halfway down the page. If I have answered your question please click YES

https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Nitro-N50-600G/94073

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★