ACER TravelMate P2510-MG - Slow Bootup even with SSD

rajnishg
rajnishg Member Posts: 20 Troubleshooter
edited April 23 in 2019 Archives
Hey guys,
       I have a ACER TravelMate P2510-MG with SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus (Installed 3 months ago) previously it was fine with very fast bootup and performance but since a week the bootup has drastically slowed down like a HDD bootup. What should I do to fix it?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer
    That's a tough one, there are so very many things that could cause a slow bootup even then the drive is as fast as a SSD. Try enabling the Windows boot log to see if it will show you what's being slow to start.
    To log driver information during boot using System Configuration, use these steps:
    •     Open Start.
    •     Search for System Configuration and click the top result to open the experience.
    •     Click on the Boot tab.
    •     Check the Boot log option.
    •     Click the Apply button.
    •     Click the OK button.
    •     Click the Restart button.
    Once you complete these steps, a special log file will be created with the drivers that were loaded, including those that were omitted.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • rajnishg
    rajnishg Member Posts: 20 Troubleshooter
    Well, I tried it bro but not working...
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer
    Not working as in no boot log, or as in the boot log isn't telling you much?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.