does my device have any apps that allows me to retrieve deleted email from a social media account

slavall1
slavall1 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
see a while back in April I left the house to exchange money for money I sent the money but the person didn't a family member came into my room I wasn't there some the family called her daughter to get my tablet her daughter deleted the emails and texts it was from my twitter account the girl asked me for money and she said I'll pay back I said to her if anyone told you that I had a pocket full of money the person lied to you she didn't deny it either and I was trying to find an app to retrieve the deleted messages

Answers

• slavall1
    slavall1 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    my device is a Chromebook model C720 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer
    It's not a function of the device, OS or app. You need to contact the email provider to recover deleted emails. I'm afraid that there's a good chance that since April they will no longer be able to recover them, usually they can do that for 30 days or so, but contact them to be sure.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.