Batery Always 0%

Loonely
Loonely Member Posts: 2 New User
my acer when charge indicator batery always 0%, how to solved it?

Answers

• Sathish2388
    Sathish2388 Member Posts: 85 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Loonely.. Hi Please follow the below steps which has been given below..

1. Shutdown your computer and then remove the power cable ( AC Adapter) from your computer
    2. If Battery is removable, remove the battery then press and hold the power button for 10 to 15 seconds and release it
    3. If Battery is not removable, Look underneath your laptop you could see a small battery reset pinhole where you have to insert paperclip and hold it down for 10 to 15 seconds then remove the paperclip
    4. Insert the battery first and connect the AC adapter then turn on the computer and check whether the problem is resolved if not got to step 5
    5. Get on to device manager by clicking on start and type device manager in search box
    6. In device manager expand Batteries and whatever you see under batteries uninstall them then turn off your computer 
    7. unplug the power cable from your laptop
    8. If your laptop has a removable battery, remove it then wait for 30 seconds then Put the battery back in to your laptop
    9. Connect the power cable then turn on your laptop and check it's resolved your issue or not..

• NadiaGanova
    NadiaGanova Member Posts: 4 New User
    I have the same issue. Battery is not removable. 
    Steps 1-4 do not fix the issue. 
    On step 6 I tried disabling the battery drivers. Didn't work.
    If I uninstall the Microsoft AC Adapter and the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery will I still be able to turn the laptop back on, as it currently doesn't switch on when unplugged?
  • Sathish2388
    Sathish2388 Member Posts: 85 Fixer WiFi Icon
    NadiaGanova.. Hi! Is your battery is removable or non removable?
  • NadiaGanova
    edited December 2019
    Hi, it's non removable
  • NadiaGanova
    Hello, with Christmas now gone, could we please go back to fixing this?
  • NadiaGanova
    Seems like it's a common issue with Acer Swifts. I am still looking how to fix it too.
  • auguste
    auguste Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hello, 
    Has anyone gotten a fix for this issue?
    Regards 

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi auguste,

It's better to create a new post by mentioning the issue and the model name.