How many hours i can play pubg on nitro 5?

BatistaBombTAT
BatistaBombTAT Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
USING nitro 5 (i5 7300hq) 8 gb ram , 1050ti  
As soon as i open the game , fan starts with loud noise and laptop gets heated , For how many hours i can play Pubg on this device ?

Best Answer

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,652 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    As soon as i open the game , fan starts with loud noise and laptop gets heated , For how many hours i can play Pubg on this device ?
    We can't tell that it's really not measurable acer nitro 5 is modern day laptop .these come with small battery backup . You need to plugin and play game for good performance,good fps etc 
    While plugged in of course, when i start pubg the fans start to spin very fast, is this ok ? any tips while playing this big games
    Yes it is ok.even i also play fortnite happen same.well it recommended to play in max fan speed.but in auto is also okk 
    thanks for the reply , Did you undervolt or have you done anything to get less temperature while gaming?  
    No,i just keep my drivers up-to-date 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening BatistaBombTAT !

There is no measurement of hours for this type of use.
    What exists is common sense.
    If your device is reaching PTO heating limits and does not have an excellent cooling system, prolonged use can cause errors, lockups, faster wear of the equipment and in the worst case even the burning of components.
    That is ... common sense above measurements of games.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• USING nitro 5 (i5 7300hq) 8 gb ram , 1050ti  
    We can't tell that it's really not measurable acer nitro 5 is modern day laptop .these come with small battery backup . You need to plugin and play game for good performance,good fps etc 

• BatistaBombTAT
    While plugged in of course, when i start pubg the fans start to spin very fast, is this ok ? any tips while playing this big games
  • USING nitro 5 (i5 7300hq) 8 gb ram , 1050ti  
    Yes it is ok.even i also play fortnite happen same.well it recommended to play in max fan speed.but in auto is also okk 

• BatistaBombTAT
    thanks for the reply , Did you undervolt or have you done anything to get less temperature while gaming?  
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,652 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    No,i just keep my drivers up-to-date