WiFi problem with Acer Aspire V5-572P !

Visarr
Visarr Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Dear all,

First of all, I hope you are well!
I'm Visari and I'm new here :)

I have a big problem with my Acer Aspire V5-572P!
I have a problem with WiFi for a while! My WiFi  it doesn't work properly, I can't see most of WiFi SSID's, also happens to see it but could not connect it! While in my home WiFi works perfectly in 2.4 GHz and also in 5 GHz!
Stock WiFi module is Atheros AR5B22.
Important information, as i said, in my home WiFi works perfectly, but, when i use (turn on) Bluetooth mouse with this notebook it automatically lowers the WiFi signal and WiFi becomes unusable! When I turn off Bluetooth, WiFi back to normal and works perfectly!!!

Currently i use Windows 10 Pro x64 but I've also downgrade it in Windows 8.1 x64 but same problem again! I have installed all system updates and drivers which are download from Acer official site.

I have changed WiFi module, I've tried at least five different models of WiFi  modules including different manufactures (including Atheros QCWV335) but same problem again! I also mounted two external antennas connected directly to WiFi coaxial ports, but same problem again!

With external WiFi USB adopters works without any issue!

This issue/problem it's really weird and I haven't had any such problems before !!!

I hope to find any solution or recommendation!

BR,
Visari

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer
    That is weird... I would have assumed the problem is antenna related, but you seem to have tried all that. Have you tried using inSSIDer to view the networks? Maybe low signal SSIDs just aren't being shown.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,840 Trailblazer
    Do you recall if the wifi with BT enabled for any BT device  ever work properly? If yes, approximately how long ago? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ