Unable to get Aspire E 15 to boot up properly have been trying for weeks.

Ilwrath
Ilwrath Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
After updating I have been unable to get my pc to boot up properly. either it takes 3 hours to get to the sign on screen, allows me to sign in then takes another 2 hours to allow me to click on something which then takes another two hours, or it just sits there with a spinning dot circle under the Acer logo.

If I try any kind of recovery it tells me that my pc needs repair with the 0xc000000f error code. Everything has been a failure except one: Creating an install disk with another laptop of the same make and model and trying to just reinstall Windows.

The only problem is when I try this it asks me where do I want to install Windows and gives me a choice of 4 partitions. ESP 100 MB Type-System, Partition 2, 16MB MSR, Partition 3-Acer Type primary 833 GB free, and Partition 4 Recovery 1 GB free, Type: Recovery. Can I install Windows onto one of those and make my pc work again? Please help me. I am so worn out from trying so many different times. Or is there some magical method to make this laptop work properly?

Thank you.