Want to disable Acer True Harmony please help

Ali666
Ali666 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

I bought a laptop, and i realized there was a strange weird different sound to it. After multiple researches, i found out it was acer true harmony. I wanted it gone, so i went to the proper place, and there was no acer true harmony tab, I don't know what to do from here on, and I need some guidance. Should I uninstall predator sense? I have a feeling that might work but i'm worried it'd ruin the laptop somehow Any guidance is needed. A few notes, Whenever I do join discord, theres a chance that it doesn't enable true harmony and I dont hear the true harmony sound thing and it sounds like it would normally without true harmony. But after I switch tabs or go into a game, it reverts back to normal. the laptop also doesn't show that my headset is plugged in nor any other headsets. in the tab's but it does give that popup saying what i just plugged in. I've checked my audio driver, it said it was on the most recent one and I couldn't get a better one. I uninstalled it reinstalled it I just can't find a way to have acer true harmony disabled. Please help! 

Answers