Windows 10 Download Aspire TC-780

rossm6
rossm6 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
I purchased an Acer Aspire TC-780 desktop computer a couple of years ago with the Windows 10 OS x64 bit already installed.  I have since erased the OS and replaced it with another.  Should I wish to now install Windows 10 again how do (can) I obtain the license key for the Windows 10 I bought as part of my original purchase?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon rossm6 !

The OEM license is attached to your machine and is usually affixed to a label on the cabinet.
    No ISO copies of OEM systems are provided.
    In this case just paying for reinstallation by Acer or downloading an official ISO from Microsoft and installing.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• pk2007
    pk2007 Member Posts: 3 New User
    You can download the iso file from the Microsoft and create a bootable windows 10 disk. Use the key comes with your laptop. It should be affixed to the back of the laptop.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    pk2007 said:
    You can download the iso file from the Microsoft and create a bootable windows 10 disk. Use the key comes with your laptop. It should be affixed to the back of the laptop.

Microsoft does not provide ISOs for OEM keys.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• pk2007
    pk2007 Member Posts: 3 New User
    You can download the iso file from the Microsoft and create a bootable windows 10 installer. Use the key comes with your laptop. It should be affixed to the back of the laptop.
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    @rossm6
    If your system came shipped with windows 10, and you didn't make much hardware changes since then, simply reinstall windows 10. It will pick the key automatically.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    MaClane said:
    pk2007 said:

Microsoft does not provide ISOs for OEM keys.

With Windows 10, Microsoft no longer asks for a Product Key. It's a simple download, install and activate now.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!