Acer Predator Helios 300 - Windows get corrupted can i recover it from another laptop recovery?

Shubhamgaonkar
Shubhamgaonkar Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have predator Helios 300 and my windows get currupted can i recover it from another predator helios 300 recovery drive from my friend laptop ?
Or
 I am lose my windows official setup due to dual boot.... But i not touch single partition from windows i create all the partition in D drive where my hard disk is present. And in my ssd there is windows setup so there is no any chance for failure of windows but it happened... I dont Know my mistake. And now i does not have recovery....
So there are possibility of getting a Acer Warranty support to recover my laptop windows original setup.....  I  had  not completed one month for purchasing laptop..... and these happened...

Answers

• Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shubhamgaonkar
    Shubhamgaonkar Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Yes i try but there is Ubuntu start automatically...

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    Qual é o modelo exato do notebook? Exemplo a515-51-58vh. 

What is the exact model of the notebook? Example a515-51-58vh.

[Edited the post using Google Translator. Acer-Harvey]
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)