About installation of Window 10

Answers

• Ok! Post the screenshot of bios settings here!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Th0r91
    Th0r91 Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

I want to tell you one more thing that when I'm installing Window 7 it's showing , window failed tobstart . a recent hardware or software change migh be the cause.

File /efi/microsoft/boot/BCD
    Status 0xc000000d
  • Th0r91

Tinkerer

Screenshots...
  • Th0r91

Tinkerer

Screenshot 2
  • Th0r91

Tinkerer

Screenshot 3Post
  • Th0r91

Tinkerer

Screenshot 4
  • Th0r91

Tinkerer

Screenshot 5 5
  • is boot mode in uefi? is secureboot disabled?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Th0r91

Tinkerer

Yes Boot mode is in UEFI and Secure boot is Disabled..
  • No, it is not disabled as the secureboot option is gray and this indicates that secureboot is enabled. To disable secureboot, create a password in setsupervisorpassword and then disable secure boot.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

Yes option is Grey But secure Boot is Disabled.. 
  • Th0r91

Tinkerer

I've disabled now it's not grey... 
  • The same problem occurs when changing sata mode to rst premium with optane or rst with optane?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

I couldn't understand.. Sata mode is on AHCI in Bios..
  • Yes, I know that. Try switching to rst with optane mode to verify that the installation continues without error.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

When I'm Pressing F2 is taking Longer time than Normal.. When I removed my HDD and Pressed F2 it' opened Very Quick...
  • Th0r91

Tinkerer

Diskpart Command not working , when i opened command prompt.. 
  • Did this issue occur after switching to rst with optane mode?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

Yes facing same issue after switching to rst with optane mode.
  • OK! Disconnect hdd again and return sata mode to ahci again. I will ask for help from colleagues @JackE and @billsey as well.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer