About installation of Window 10

Th0r91
Th0r91 Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello Everyone,, I've Acer Nitro 5 Laptop.. I've deleted all Partition and when I'm installing New Window 10, Stuck on Setup is Starting.. 

Please Give me Solution...

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! Did you delete all partitions? If you have done so then you cannot use stock recovery from Acer.
    Do it:
    a) download iso x64 windows 10 only here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
    b) then convert the flash drive to gpt, using cmd as administrator:
    diskpart
    list disk
    sel disk x x is the flash drive number
    clean
    convert gpt
    create partition primary
    format fs = fat32 quick
    assign
    c) then extract the iso to the flash drive and restart windows.
    d) login to the bios and enable the f12 boot menu function and also create a password in setsupervisorpassword to disable secureboot. Also go to the sata mode function and change the rst with optane mode to ahci. Also go to the boot mode function and put it in uefi.
    e) then press f10 to save on exit.
    f) Immediately press f12 and select the flash drive.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• What is the exact model of your notebook? Example AN515-51-75KZ. You mean you can't install windows?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Th0r91

Tinkerer

AN515-31-58SH
  • Can you better report the problem you are experiencing?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

Yes , Before 5-6 days when I'm using My Laptop it's working well after 1909 update It was not working properly, and after some times it's showing 0xc0000185 Error. I couldn't resolve this issue so I had deleted all Partition of my Laptop. After that when I'm installing new window 10 with Both UEFI n MBR Boot .. stuck on Setup is Starting.. please help me
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    OK! Did you delete all partitions? If you have done so then you cannot use stock recovery from Acer.
    Do it:
    a) download iso x64 windows 10 only here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
    b) then convert the flash drive to gpt, using cmd as administrator:
    diskpart
    list disk
    sel disk x x is the flash drive number
    clean
    convert gpt
    create partition primary
    format fs = fat32 quick
    assign
    c) then extract the iso to the flash drive and restart windows.
    d) login to the bios and enable the f12 boot menu function and also create a password in setsupervisorpassword to disable secureboot. Also go to the sata mode function and change the rst with optane mode to ahci. Also go to the boot mode function and put it in uefi.
    e) then press f10 to save on exit.
    f) Immediately press f12 and select the flash drive.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

Sata mode already on ACHI. I've made Bootable Pen Drive by Window Media Creation Tool.. So i need to again make it as told by you.. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited December 2019
    Do not let the Windows Media create tool program set the flash drive. That's why I recommend you download iso x64 only. That way the program will not configure the flash drive.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

One more thing, as you told in C option that extract ISO to Flash Drive.. i need to do that thing by Window media creation tool or Rufus or any other way... Please tell me Briefly
  • download winrar program!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

Thank you so much... Let me try above steps...
  • Ok! Post the result here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

I've tried above step, But facing same issue
  • Can you submit a screenshot of the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

• It may be a simple question, but are you plugging the usb stick into a usb 2.0 or 3.0 input?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

Plugin in usb 2.0
  • Have you checked if the same problem occurs when using another usb stick?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

edited December 2019
    Yes I've checked with another 2 other USB but facing same issue
  • Have you tried downloading the 1903 version of windows 10? I think there may be some incompatibility issue with windows 10 version 1909.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Th0r91

Tinkerer

No should i download window version 1903 or Older Version.. 
    I want to share my BIOS settings .. Can i